Adhere to phytosanitary requirements
Effectively exterminate fruit flies and larvae found in fruit produce with COLD TREATMENT services.
Care for the environment
Our COLD TREATMENT services care for the environment as they eliminate the need for fumigation or pesticides, allowing your produce to remain organic.
Maintain your cargo quality
COLD TREATMENT services allows your perishables to reach the markets faster and in optimum conditions.
Insure your cargo
Unexpected costs may impact your business in the unlikely case of cold treatment failure. Although a standard warranty is included in your cold treatment, you can opt for Premium Guarantee which offers a higher coverage amount for high-value cargo.
KEPT COLD, KEEP COOL
Fruit flies and their larvaes can flourish if not properly managed, causing the consignee to fail import regulations. Our COLD TREATMENT services help shippers meet the stringent quarantine requirements without the use of chemicals.
How does it work?
- Cold treatment is performed by lowering the fruit pulp temperature under a specified level and maintaining it for a certain period of time.
- Effectively exterminates possible parasites while maintaining cargo quality.
- To avoid unnecessary stress on the fruit, CNC offers the option to gradually step up the set temperature once the quarantine period is completed.
CNC will compensate for the financial consequences in the event of a cold treatment failure:
- Additional costs for a second cold treatment process.
- Extra expenses such as storage, plugging costs, handling charges, etc.
- Loss of profits.
- Expenses due to rerouting.
- Damage to the goods resulting from failed cold treatment.
Terms and Conditions apply.